Lindsey McGehee, MA, LPC
It's a great day to start therapy!
Perhaps you have been needing to talk to someone for a while. You may have been carrying a heavy emotional or mental load alone for some time now and not found the right person in your life to help you through it. Don't carry it alone. Through professional counseling, we create a relationship that cultivates your strengths and helps you reach for your highest and best. As an Existential psychotherapist, I focus on helping all people, regardless of their circumstances or abilities, to embrace their experiences and create a meaningful life for themselves. My clients are amazing and have shown me that things can change for the better right here, right now.
If you, your child, or your relationship needs help, reach out today.
LPC License #89163
Text me at 210-201-4050
Currently accepting new clients.
Counselor Attributes: analytical, patient, happy, encouraging, understanding, health focused, playful
- In addition to being a therapist, I am also a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and am happy to incorporate physical health into your mental healthcare.
- I believe strongly in the powers of movement, art, and play for your body, mind, and relationships.
- I especially enjoy working with clients who experience life differently than most of society. So if you have been called "weird" or felt like a "misfit" in some way, we may be a great fit!
- I serve a wide spectrum of neurodivergent clients, clients with visible and invisible disabilities, and clients who experience the LGBTQ+ spectrum in their lives or with their loved-ones.
- I also love working with couples struggling to save their relationships. Give your relationship one more chance and let us meet together to see how you can heal and find love again!
- I challenge and support my clients who are grappling with active addiction or living in recovery.
- Whatever your experiences, it brings me so much joy to see the real you without judgement!